Ideal location: Between Gare du Nord and Gare de l’Est
Hotel Lucien & Marinette is ideally located, close to public transport (Métro, RER and Bus). In the heart of Paris, a stroll away from Gare de l’Est and the Eurostar/Thalys terminus at Gare du Nord, you will find quick and easy connections to Paris Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports.
Tourist sites such as the Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the Printemps and Galeries Lafayette department stores, the Opéra Garnier and the Marais district can be reached in less than 15 minutes by public transport.
The hotel is located in a lively neighbourhood with many bars and restaurants, and opposite the Marché Saint-Quentin the largest covered market in Paris that provides genuine gourmet delights and local produces such as cheese, wine and French charcuterie.
VELIB stations (2min walk):
TRAIN STATIONS :
• Gare du Nord: 250m
• Gare de l’Est: 100m
• Gare Saint-Lazare: Métro lines 7 and 14 (20min)
• Gare de Lyon: Métro lines 7 and 14 (20min)
• Gare d’Austerlitz: RER B (25min)
• Gare Montparnasse: Métro line 4 (35min)
• Gare de l’Est (lines 5 and 7)
• Poissonnière (line 7)
• Gare du Nord (lines 7 and 4)
• Gare du Nord (line 38)
• Place Franz-Liszt (line 43)
RER B (250m):
• Charles de Gaulle Airport: 30 minutes by car or 50 minutes with public transport (RER line B, then bus line 48)
• Orly Airport: 30 minutes by car or Le Bus Direct to Gare Montparnasse then bus line 91 (about 70 minutes in total)
There are 3 private car parks within 300 metres of the hotel:
• The Indigo Paris Alban Satragne-Magenta car park, located at 107, rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis (approximately €4.20 per hour and €38 for 24 hours). Book
• Indigo Paris Franz Liszt car park, located at 31, rue des Petits hôtels. Book
• The EFFIA car park, located at Rue du 8-Mai-1945 under Gare de l’Est.